CODE OF CONDUCT
The Major Arena Soccer League and its members are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans. Therefore, a Fan Code of Conduct exists for all guests.
- Players, coaches, and fans respect and appreciate each other.
- Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all arena and team personnel.
The following behaviors will not be tolerated at Major Arena Soccer League games or events:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature. Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language, gestures or actions.
- Interfering with the progress of the game or throwing any object onto the field or in the stadium premises.
- Failing to follow the instructions of arena personnel.
- Verbal, physical harassment, or threatening bodily harm of officials, players, or opposing team fans.
- Spectators feigning contact with the ball or players.
- Indecent exposure or the wearing of obscene or indecent clothing.
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
- Ethnic intimidation.
We value your enthusiasm but ask that all fans exercise good judgment and observe the Code of Conduct listed above. Please respect the rights of others by displaying proper decorum. Failure to abide by the above shall entitle the arena to remove the fan at their discretion.